Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Posted by Hashim Abd Ghani On 8:10 AM
Land of Anbia (Prophets) is synonymous to Arabian Peninsula before the modern era, was divided into four distinct regions; Hejaz (Mecca), Najd (Riyadh), Southern Arabia (Yemen, Doha and Oman) and Eastern Arabia (Bahrain, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Iraq).¹ It was so called because initially Prophets (Nabi) and Messengers (Rasul) were born and preached Islamic monotheism within the peninsula. The largest peninsula in the world, at 3,237,500 square kilometers, enclosed in the west by Red Sea and Sinai, in the east by Arabian Gulf, in the south by the Arabian Sea, which is an extension of the Indian Ocean, and in the north by old Syria and Iraq. Desert is the most prominent features, but in the southwest there are mountain ranges which receive greater rainfall. Provided with sea and land links with most nations, became the center for trade, culture, religion and art.
Geographically, present Arabian Peninsula consists of the countries; Yemen, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates as well as parts of southern Iraq and Jordan.²
Descend of Prophet Adam S
History of mankind began with the descend of Prophet Adam S and Siti Hawa (Eve) from paradise to earth upon his repentance and pardoned by Allah E. The episodes were revealed in Surah (Chapter) Al Baqarah, 2:30-38 of the Noble Qur’an. The locations of descend varied and were debatable amongst Muslim scholars and historian. Deem certain strongest narrations of At-Tabari, Ibn Al-Athir, and Al-Ya’qubi indicated that the Angel Jibrail S carried Prophet Adam S to Mount Arafat, Mecca. Prophet Adam S descended with an appointment of ‘Khalifah’ (vicegerent) for generation of mankind.
Prophets and Messengers of Allah E
The total of Prophets (Nabi) and Messengers (Rasul) R sent to generations of mankind is within the knowledge of Allah the Knower of All and need no further explanation. Prophets and Messengers R brought the guidance of submission to Islamic monotheism, only one God, Allah E as his Lord and Creator of the Universe. One of Six Pillars of Iman (Faith), every Muslim, is to believe in the prophet-hood of all prophets and messengers sent by Allah E, but every Muslim need to be knowing of 25 Messengers R mentioned in the Noble Qur’an.
Appointment of Prophet Muhammad H
Prophet Muhammad H was the last of the prophets and messengers, who finalized their commission, been blessed as ‘Khatamun Nabiyyin’, the Seal of All Prophets, to guide the mankind generations until the ‘Final Hour’. Prophets and Messengers R before Prophet Muhammad H were sent to their own races, but Prophet Muhammad H was sent with the same faith for mankind.
Prophet Muhammad H was appointed with a mission to take mankind out of the darkness and polytheism into the paradise of light and monotheism and also warned them of the Day of Judgment, when everyone will have to account for his good and bad deeds, and will be recompensed for them.
The revelation in Surah Al Anbiya’ 21:107 of the Noble Qur’an, meaning: "and We have sent you (O Muhammad H) not but as a mercy for the universe (mankind, jinn and all that exists).
Prophet Muhammad H said: [“I leave you two things if you hold fast to which you will never fall into misguidance, the Book of Allah (Noble Quran) and the Sunnah (verbally transmitted record of the teachings, deeds and sayings of the Prophet H).”]
Hadith (describing the words, actions, or habits of Prophet Muhammad H) narrated by Jabir bin Abdullah I; [“Whoever obeys Prophet Muhammad H obeys Allah E and whoever disobeys Prophet Muhammad H, disobeys Allah E. The good is distinguished from the bad and the believers from the disbeliever”].
Islam the Religion
The various religions which have spread among mankind are distortions of this true, original religion, and are the result of tampering. People altered the beliefs, principles and injunctions of the true religion in a manner conducive to their own interests.
The revelation in Surah Âl Imrân 3:19, Allah E mentioned that there is no religion accepted with Him, except Islam, meaning: “Truly, the religion with Allah is Islam.”
There are numerous historical landmarks within Arab Peninsula indicated the places of happening, birth and graves or mausoleum erected in their memories:
a. The most significant and prominent is the ‘Kaabah’, the focal point of Muslim prayers (salat) in the Scared Mosque of Mecca and the tomb of Prophet Muhammad H in Medina. Every year, the Muslims will perform hajj pilgrimage to Mecca as the fulfillment of one of the five pillars of Islam. There are also graves of the Prophets and Messengers R in Palestine and other parts of Arab Pennisula.
b. Baitulmaqdis (Jerusalem), considered a Holy city to the three major religions of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. It became the first qibla, the focal point for Muslim prayer (salat), and Prophet Muhammad H made his Night Journey from Mecca to Jerusalem, then ascended to heaven where he met Allah E, as per the revelation in Surah Al-Isrâ (17:1) of the Noble Qur’ân:
“Glory be to Him who made his servant (Prophet Muhammad H) for a journey by night from Al-Masjidi-al-Haram (in Mecca) to Al-Masjid-al-Aqsa (in Jerusalem), whose precincts we have blessed, so that We might show him our ‘ayats’ (words) (proofs, evidences, lessons, signs etc). Verily, He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer.”
c. The archeological and landmarks discoveries that encompassed the presence of Messengers R; the discovery Noah’s Ark on Mount Ararat, Turkey; the ancient city of Babylon, Iraq; the dwelling caves of Thamud in Mada’in Salih, Saudi Arabia; the ancient city of ‘Ad in Uber, Oman; the exodus of Prophet Musa R with the tragic drowning episode of the Pharaoh and his army in the Red Sea; the vanished cities of Sodom and Gomorrah in the Dead Sea.
Kitab (Books/Holy Scriptures)
Another Pillar of Islam is believing in all Kitabs or Holy Scriptures of Allah E. The numbers of Kitab is also unknown to mankind, but only within the knowledge of Allah E. There are four known Kitabs; Zabur (Prophet Daud S), Taurat (Prophet Musa S), Injeel (Prophet Isa S), and the Noble Qur’an (Prophet Muhammad H). The Noble Qur’an is a miracle from the Lord Allah E delivered to His Messenger, Prophet Muhammad H and cannot be tampered or altered until doomsday; [“Verily, We, it is We Who have sent down the Dhikir (i.e. the Qur’an and surely, We will guard it (from corruption)”[Al-Hijr 15:9].
The Noble Qur’an is a confirmation of the revelation the Holy Books before it [i.e. the Zabur, the Taurat (Torah), and the Injeel (Gospel) have been vanished], and a full explanation of the Book (i.e. laws, decreed for mankind). The verses are challenges to mankind and everyone is obliged to believe in the miracles of this Noble Qur’an. More than 1400 years have elapsed and not a single word of this Noble Qur’an had been changed, although the disbelievers tried their utmost to change it in every way, but they failed miserably in their efforts. On the contrary, all the other holy books have vanished due to corruption in the form of additions or subtraction or alterations in the original text.
Descendant of Mankind Generations
Historically, the descendants of mankind were revealed in the Noble Qur’an and narrated in Islamic and Biblical literatures. The main root started from Prophet Adam S and Siti Hawa in Mecca and spread out within Arab Peninsula. The two sons, Qabil (Abel) and Habil (Cain) were requested to offer individual sacrifices to Allah E. They disputed over the proposal of cross marriages between their respective twin sisters. Allah E accepted Abel's sacrifice because of his righteousness and Qabil killed his brother because his sacrifice offering was not accepted. Another son, Prophet Seth S took over the responsibilities of prophet-hood. Later, the prophet-hood bestowed to his descendants, Prophet Idris (Khonoukh) S and Prophet Nuh (Noah) S respectively. The descendants before Prophet Nuh S perished in the great flood except the faithful followers aboard the ark. Aftermath of the great flood, the mankind generation was re-populated by his sons, Shem, Japheth, and Ham. Archeological excavation indicated the great flood was within the Plain of Mesopotamia, Iraq.
The related revelations in the Noble Qur’an: The descendants of Shem (father of the Arabs) were into two lineages; Prophet Ibrahim S and his progenies, and the Prophets Salleh, Hud and Lut R of the perished Arabs. The progeny of Prophet Ibrahim S, Prophet Ismail S flourished in Hejaz regions and Prophet Ishaq S in the northern regions of the Arab Peninsula.
The general consensus among 14th century Arabic genealogists is that Arabs tribes were of three lineage groups: ᶟ
a. The ancient Perishing Arabs were the people of ‘Ad, Thamud, Tasam, Jadis, Emlaq and others. 'Ad and Thamud perished because of their decadence. In 1990 archaeological remains of Iram, major city and inscriptions of the ‘Ad in Oman were uncovered. Jadis and Tasm perished because of genocide.
b. The Pure Arabs or Qahtanian Arabs from Yemen and descendants of Ya‘rub bin Yashjub bin Qahtan. According to Islamic tradition, they are pure Arabs, and were divided into the two sub-groups of Himyar and Kahlan.
c. The Arabized Arabs or ‘Adnanian Arabs originated from the progeny of Prophet Ismail S at the early beginning of Mecca settlement. Adnan was the traditional ancestor of the Adnanite Arabs of Northern, Western and Central Arabia. Adnan is the father from the descendant of Prophet Ismail S.
Mecca throughout History
Historically, Mecca situated along the trade caravan route from Yemen to Palestine was an unpopulated and uncultivated barren valley without any water resources. Prophet Ibrahim S came from Jordan to resettle his wife Siti Hajar and son Prophet Ismail S in this barren valley. Prophet Ismail S got married to the Jurhum clan and established the first generation of Arab Quraish, a branch of the Banu Kinanah tribe, descendant of Khuzaimah, the fifth generation after Adnan, the twenty-first grandfather in the series of the Prophetic ancestry. They were divided into two groups, Jurhum and Qathura. The Jurhum and Qathura managed and administered Mecca harmoniously until an internal rivalry conflict that separated them into other tribal groupings. There were rivalries among the clans that became pronounced especially during Prophet Muhammad's H lifetime.
Three miracles happened during this period; the discovery of Zam Zam water, rebuilding of the Holy Kaabah, the sacrifice of Prophet Ibrahim’s S son.
Period of Ignorance (Jahilliah)
The Arab tribes of the Ignorance (Jahiliyyah) period can be described were living in the shadow of darkness where they were in state of ignorance of divine guidance from Allah E. The term is, in its deep sense used as a condition, and not as an historical period. Their culture was patriarchal, with rudimentary religious beliefs. Although there were some traces of monotheism in the ‘hanifs’ (monotheism of the Prophet Ibrahim S), mostly their religious beliefs were based on idol adorations. The beginning of the period of Ignorance in Hejaz (Mecca) region is not specified. The life of Arab society began to undergo a process of Ignorance change with Islam. The life of Arab society began to undergo a process of Ignorance change with Islam.
The existence of Messengers and Prophets R came with the responsibility to preach monotheism without any deviation from the beginning of Prophet Adam S until Prophet Muhammad H the final of all messengers, been blessed as ‘Khatamun Nabiyyin’, the Seal of All Prophets and Messenger R, to guide the mankind generations until the ‘Final Hour’.
Allah E granted mankind the authority to practice the religion of Islam. Therefore generation of mankind are obliged to carry the will of his Lord, Master of the Universe. It is indeed a blessing of Allah E to the whole world, to enlighten the criterion between truth and falsehood, and mercy of saving mankind from the worship of man to the worship of the Creator of man.
Thursday, July 16, 2015
Monday, May 18, 2015
Posted by Hashim Abd Ghani On 6:39 PM
The pomegranate, ar-Rumman in Arabic, is mentioned thrice in the Qur'an and as one of the fruits that will be found in paradise. Pomegranate with date-palms are mentioned in Surahs, Al-An’âm : 6 verse 99 and 141 and Ar Rahmân: 55 verse 68.
The pomegranate is native origin from Iran to the Himalayas in northern India and was cultivated and naturalized over the whole Mediterranean region since ancient times. It is widely cultivated throughout India and the drier parts of south-east Asia, Malaysia, the East Indies and tropical Africa. Ancient Egyptians were buried with pomegranates, and were reportedly grown in the famous Hanging Gardens of Babylon and in Ancient Egypt. During the time of the Prophet Musa (peace be upon him), they were in cultivation throughout Palestine, Syria and Lebanon. The city of Rimmon , an ancient city believed to have been located close to present-day Hebron, was in fact known for the quality of its pomegranates.
Pomegranate juice is a powerful anti-oxidant that guards the body against free radicals, harmful molecules that are believed to contribute to heart disease, premature ageing and cancer.
Health benefits of pomegranate.
- Prevents heart disease and also prevent oxidation of cholesterol, which causes plaque formation and development of coronary artery disease.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- May help prevent prostate cancer to breast cancer, lung cancer and skin cancer, and treat several forms of cancer.
- Helps your digestive system healthy.
- Rich in vitamin C, which boosts antibody production and development of immunity.
- Keeps you looking younger and keeps your skin glowing and radiant for a long time.
- Help lower psychological stress.
- Researchers suggest that pomegranates play in important role prevention and treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Prevents plaque formation.
In the Gardens of Delight (Paradise)
(Al-Wâqi’ah : 56 verse 12)
And among Talh (banana trees) with fruits piled one above another,
(Al-Wâqi’ah : 56 verse 29)
Consuming Bananas and other fruits mentioned in the Godly foods category will surely aid in preventing disease and increasing your overall well being. There are various varieties and shapes and sizes of bananas. It has been found that bananas have curative properties both scientifically and traditionally.
- The high content of iron in bananas increases the production of hemoglobin in the blood -which are very good for anemia.
- They regulate bowel movement - whether it is constipation or diarrhea.
- Bananas are exceedingly good for students as the rich source of potassium can make a person very alert; the fruit is often called a brain tonic.
- Bananas work well as a snack for people who have high blood pressure as they are wholesome with low salt levels.
- For those suffering from depression, bananas are good as they contain a protein called serotonin – which is also called the ‘happy hormone’ as it makes one feel happy and relaxed.
- Bananas can be eaten frequently to treat ulcers as they neutralize acidity in the stomach. This soft and smooth fruit cannot irritate the stomach walls.
- For pregnant women suffering from morning sickness, eating bananas in between meals helps immensely in settling the queasiness in the stomach.
- Eating bananas helps people give up smoking as this fruit is rich in vitamin C, A, B 6 and B 12. Bananas contain potassium and magnesium as well, which help the body recover from nicotine withdrawal.
- For weight watchers, banana is an excellent snack in place of crisps and chocolates.
Banana Flower: The banana flower grows at the end of a bunch of bananas. It is a leafy maroon colored cone with cream colored florets layered inside. These florets need to be cleaned well before they are cooked as a vegetable. The banana flower is rich in vitamins and proteins. The flower has been used in traditional medicine to treat bronchitis, constipation and ulcer problems. It eases menstrual cramps.
Banana Plant Leaves: In India and Asia, banana leaves are used like aluminum foil. They are used to wrap food prior to steaming and grilling. The leaf makes an excellent platter and food served on these leaves tastes delicious. The leaves are not eaten but while steaming food some of the polyphenols are imparted to the food.
One of the foods to which attention is drawn in the Qur'an is the olive. Research in recent years has revealed that the olive is not just a delicious food but also represents an important source of good health and also an important source of nutrition. Olive is mentioned in the Holy Qur’an and been cited 7 times in different Surahs’ and Verses-: Al-An’âm : 6 verse 99 & 141, An-Nahl : 16 verse 11, Al-Mu’minûn : 23 verse 20, An-Nûr: 24 verse 35, Abasa: 80 verse29 and At-Tin: 95 verse 1.
Allâh is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The parable of His Light is as (if there were) a niche within it a lamp: the brilliant star, lit from a blessed tree, an olive, neither of the east (i.e. neither it gets sun-rays only in the morning) nor of the west (i.e. nor it gets sun-rays only in the afternoon, but it is exposed to the sun all day long), whose oil would almost forth (of itself), though no fire touched it. Light upon Light. Allâh guides to His Light whom He wills. And Allâh sets forth parables for mankind, and Allâh is All-Knower of everything.(An-Nûr :24 verse 35)
With it He causes to grow for you the crops, the olives, and dates-palms, the grapes and every kind of fruit. Verily, in this is indeed an evident proof and a manifest sign for a people who give thought.
(An-Nahl : 16 verse 11)
(An-Nahl : 16 verse 11)
"Olive oil, referred to in the term "zaytuha," is known as one of the most highly recommended types of oil by all experts, especially for coronary and arterial health. Its health benefits may be summarized as follows:
- Recommended for patients with heart and artery disease since it reduces the level of harmful cholesterol (LDL) in the bloodstream.
- Helps prevent the formation of prostate cancer cells. A recent study by doctors at the University of Oxford has shown that olive oil has a protective effect against intestinal cancer.
- Reduced risk of rheumatic arthritis, a chronic inflammatory disease of the joints.
- The vitamins E, A, D and K contained in olive oil are particularly important from the point of view of assisting bone development in adults and children, and in strengthening the bones by fixing calcium.
- Employed in the treatment of the elderly, as well as nourishing and protecting the skin. With the high levels of anti-oxidants it contains, olive oil prevents damage by harmful substances, renews our cells and delays aging in the tissues and organs.
- Healthy food for newborn babies and growing children. A deficiency in linoleic acid leads to the emergence of a retardation of development in babyhood and various skin disorders. Olive oil possesses a balanced polyunsaturated compound at a similar level to that in human milk. Olive oil is a sufficient source of these fatty acids, which cannot be obtained from the human body but which are of the most essential importance to it. These factors make olive oil very important for new-born babies.
- Reduce high blood pressure.
- Protects the stomach against diseases such as gastritis and ulcers by reducing gastric acid levels. In addition to this, by activating the bile, it makes it perfect. It regulates the discharge of the gall bladder and reduces the risk of bile stone formation.
1. 1. Translation of the meanings of The Noble Qurân in the English Language by Dr Muhammad Taqî-ud-Dîn al-Hilali and Dr Muhammad Muhsin Khân
5. Image source: Getty Images & Google
Friday, May 8, 2015
Posted by Hashim Abd Ghani On 6:08 PM
The Holy Quran cited in Surah Al-An’âm : 6 verse 99:
Meaning : “It is He Who sends down water (rain) from the sky, and with it We bring forth vegetation of all kinds, and out of it We bring forth green stalks, from which We bring forth thick clustered grain. And out of the date-palm and its spathe come forth clusters of dates hanging low and near, and gardens of grapes, olives and pomegranates, each similar (in kind) yet different (in variety and taste). Look at their fruits when they begin to bear, and the ripeness thereof.
Verily, in these things there are signs for a people who believe”.
(Al-An’âm : 6 verse 99)
There are five types of fruits available on earth and in paradise:
Meaning: “Verily, for the Muttaqûn, there will be a success (Paradise)”
Meaning: “Gardens and vineyards”
(An-Naba’: 78 verse 32)
Meaning: "Then We brought forth for you therewith gardens of date-palms and grapes, wherein is much fruit for you, and whereof you eat “.
Grapes is mentioned as ‘Inab’ in the Holy Qur’an. It has been cited 11 times in the Holy Qur’an in different Surahs’ and Verses-: Al-Baqarah : 2 verse 266, Al-An’âm : 6 verse 99, Ar-Ra’d : 13 verse 4, An-Nahl : 16 verse 11 and 67, Al-Isrâ’ : 17 verse 91, Al-Kahf : 18 verse 32, Al-Mu’minûn : 23 verse 19, Yâ-Sîn: 36 verse 34, An-Naba’ : 78 verse 32 and Abasa: 80 verse28 .
Grapes are widely used to prepare juice or drink and also for alcoholic drink (wine). The drinks prepared from honey or grapes are permissible to drink as long as it is fresh (not fermented). However, alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited in Islam.
Grapes are high in antioxidants important for eye health and antioxidant known to lend protection from several chronic diseases and conditions. Grapes also boast the power which help the body to counter-act harmful free radical formation.
Health Benefits of Grapes:
- Grapes are high in water content and good for hydration. High water-content fruits and vegetables are nutrient dense, meaning they provide a large amount of essential nutrients while containing few calories. Grapes contain 70 milliliters of fluid per cup.
- The fiber and potassium in grapes also support heart health. An increase in potassium intake along with a decrease in sodium intake is the most important dietary change that a person can make to reduce their risk of cardiovascular disease, according to Mark Houston, MD, MS, an associate clinical professor of medicine at Vanderbilt Medical School and director of the Hypertension Institute at St Thomas Hospital in Tennessee.
- Grapes contain powerful antioxidants which may slow or prevent many types of cancer, including esophageal, lung, mouth, pharynx, endometrial, pancreatic, prostate and colon.
-The content in grapes may also reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD) by preventing platelet build-up and reducing blood pressure via anti-inflammatory mechanisms.
- Eating foods that are high in water content like grapes, watermelon and cantaloupe can help to keep you hydrated and your bowel movements regular. Grapes also contain fiber, which is essential for minimizing constipation.
- Allergies: Consuming grapes may help to alleviate symptoms of allergies including runny nose, watery eyes and hives. There have been no human studies done to prove this theory.
But for him who fears the standing before his Lord there will be two Gardens (i.e. in Paradise).
(Ar-Rahmân 55 verse 46)
In them (both) will be fruits, and date-palms and pomegranates)
(Ar-Rahmân 55 verse 68)
Dates are a type of plant (Palma) fruiting and edible either cooked or raw. Most of the trees and plants are in Arab countries and have a wide variety. Among the famous date palm Mecca and Medina is alleged to have dozens of varieties. In addition to the sweet taste and long lasting and do not require cooking, dates also have a lot of nutrients and the main food of the Prophet صلي الله عليه وسلم .
Dates have been a staple food of the Middle East and parts of South Asia for thousands of years. They are believed to have originated around Iraq, and have been cultivated since ancient times from Mesopotamia to prehistoric Egypt, possibly as early as 4000 BCE. The Ancient Egyptians used the fruits to be made into date wine, and ate them at harvest. There is archaeological evidence of date cultivation in eastern Arabia in 6000 BCE. In later times, traders spread dates around South and South West Asia, northern Africa, and Spain and Italy. Dates were introduced into Mexico and California by the Spaniards by 1765, around Mission San Ignacio.
Date-Palm Based on The Noble Qur’ân and Sunnah :
Date-palms is mentioned in the Holy Qur’an and been cited 17 times in different Surahs’ and Verses-: Al-Baqarah : 2 verse 266, Al-An’âm : 6 verse 141, Ar-Ra’d : 13 verse 4, An-Nahl : 16 verse 11 and 67, Al-Isrâ’ : 17 verse 91, Maryam : 19 verse 23 and 25, Tâ-Hâ: 20 verse 71, Al-Mu’minûn : 23 verse 19, Yâ-Sîn: 36 verse 34, Qâf: 50 verse 10, Ar Rahman: 55 verse 11 and 68, Al Hasyr: 59 verse 5, Al-Hâqqah: 69 verse 7, and Abasa: 80 verse29 .
Nutrients date "Ajwah" as mentioned in the above hadith is an advantage which Allah Almighty in accordance with the virtues as the first date type grown by the Prophet صلي الله عليه وسلم .
Elemental iron and calcium in the dates is the highest element of the form of breast milk. For mothers who have a shortage of milk, then eat to promote expansion of the milk. It also plays a role in the growth of infant children and the formation of blood and bone marrow. Other studies, however, proved that the dates is of the fastest processed food as energy supply. Dates will be immediately burned and it will go to other parts of the brain.
'Abdullah bin Ja'far said: "I saw the Prophet صلي الله عليه وسلم eats ripe dates.
"Prophet صلي الله عليه وسلم took breakfast with a few grains of dates before praying. Absence densest dates, then the Holy Prophet صلي الله عليه وسلم would break with some grape seed. Then he drank a few sips of water. (Hadith narrated by Ahmad).
Know Health Benefits of Dates :
– In addition to promoting colon health, fiber is also .
– Dates are rich in magnesium – a mineral known for its anti-inflammatory benefits. One “inflammatory indicators in the body were all reduced when magnesium intake was increased”. Further, inflammation in the arterial walls was also reduced with magnesium intake. Based on magnesium’s anti-inflammatory properties and the findings of this study, magnesium can effectively reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, arthritis, Alzheimer’s disease, and other inflammation-related health ailments.
– Magnesium has been help lower blood pressure – and again, dates are full of the mineral. Additionally, potassium is another mineral in dates that has several functions within the body, aiding with the proper workings of the heart and .
– After evaluating 7 studies published over a 14 year time period, researchers found stroke risk was reduced by 9% for every 100 milligrams of magnesium a person consumes per day. The research can be found in the .
– Further adding to the health benefits of dates, one researchers at the University of Science and Technology set out to discover how the date fruit impacted labor parameters and delivery outcomes. After studying 69 women for a year and 1 month, the researchers found that
– Some studies, such as , found that sufficient vitamin B6 levels are associated with improved brain performance and better test scores.
1. Translation of the meanings of The Noble Qurân in the English Language by Dr Muhammad Taqî-ud-Dîn al-Hilali and Dr Muhammad Muhsin Khân
2. http://www.researchgate.net/ research article by Tareq M Zayed
5. Images by Googles
5. Images by Googles